Shhhh Studio Aesthetics
Shhhh Studio Terms and conditions
PLEASE READ THE BELOW THOROUGHLY. FAILURE TO DO SO MAY RESULT IN US BEING UNABLE TO CARRY OUT YOUR TREATMENT UPON ARRIVAL AND NO REFUND OF YOUR DEPOSIT.
- Those under the age of 18 (ID REQUIRED)
- Those with Cold Sores/Cold/Flu/Sickness bug on day of treatment. Please reschedule.
- Those due to undergo an operation within 4 weeks.
- Those with transmittable blood infections such as HIV, AIDS, hepatitis.
- Those due to fly within 48 hours of procedure
- Those with blood clotting disorders such as thrombosis or embolism.
- Pregnant, breastfeeding or lactating ladies
- Eczema, psoriasis, rash or blisters on the site to be treated.
- Those who have previously had botulinum toxin/filler injection with serious complications.
- Healing disorders
- Uncontrolled high blood pressure or mitral valve disorder.
- Those on skin medication such as Roaccutane, Antasure, steroids or other which cause over sensitive thin skin.
- Those with allergies/anaphylaxis to medicines or materials e.g. latex, rubber etc.
- Those with post inflammatory hyperpigmentation
- Those undergoing chemotherapy or radiotherapy at present, due to undergo, or have only recently finished within the last 50 days.
- Epileptics who have had a seizure in the past two years.
- Those who have had previous reactions to topical anaesthetics.
- Please be aware blood thinning tablets can cause excessive bleeding and bruising if you go ahead with treatment.
- On the day of your appointment ensure treatment area is free of makeup.
Pictures will be taken before/after treatment to be used for both insurance and promotional purposes/social media by Shhhh Studio Aesthetics. Lips/skin may appear uneven/red/lumpy immediately after treatment. Please be assured this is due to swelling and should subside within a few days. If you still have concerns after three weeks, please contact us to arrange a review. We cannot guarantee a successful result on 100% of our clients, nor can we promise an expected outcome. The longevity of products is dependent on the individual therefore an exact time frame of its effects cannot be given nor predicted. It therefore comes with risk as how your skin takes or reacts to the products is unpredictable. Under no circumstance will we be held accountable for adverse outcomes or damage such as bleeding, bruising, infection, numbness, scaring, lumps or necrosis.
The time frames for treatment durability should be used as a guideline only. There is no guarantee the results will last for the duration’s stated on this website. It is possible several sessions are needed to achieve some results. This is impossible to predict or determine as it is influenced by an individual’s anatomy/physiology plus lifestyle factors that are out of AURORA AESTHETICS control. There is always the possibility of a poor or inadequate response from any of the treatments. The practice of medicine and surgery is not an exact science, although good results are expected, there is no guarantee or warranty on the results that may be obtained.
Under no circumstances do we offer full or partial refunds.
Consultations are carried out to ensure you are medically suitable for the treatment, discuss options and manage your expectations. Our free 15 minute consultation can be booked just prior treatment as many clients enjoy this convenience.