Shhhh Studio Aesthetics
Shhhh Studio Aesthetics Privacy Notice
Shhhh Studio Aesthetics understand that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used. We respect and value the privacy of our customers and will only collect and use personal data in ways that are described here, and in a way that is consistent with obligations and your rights under the law.
We are a sole trader company;
Julia Roberts, BSc, Nurse Prescriber
130 Courtfarm Rd,
Bristol, BS30 9AE
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you have the following rights;
- To be informed about our collection and use of your personal data.
- The right to access the personal data we hold about you.
- The right to have your personal data rectified if any of your personal data held by us is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to be forgotten, i.e., the right to ask us to delete or otherwise dispose of any of your personal data we have.
- The right to restrict the processing of your personal data.
- The right to object to us using your personal data for particular purpose or purposes.
- The right to data portability. This means that you can ask us for a copy of your personal data held by us to re-use with another service or business in many cases.
- Rights relating to automated decision-making and profiling. We do not use your data in this way.
- For further information please contact us using the details above.
What personal data do we collect?
- Date of Birth
- Email address
- Telephone Number
- Payment Information
- Medical History
How do we use your personal data?
Your personal date will be used for one of the following purposes;
- Supplying our services to you.
- Personalising our products, services and treatment for you.
- Communicating with you. This may include responding to emails or calls from you.
- Supplying you with information by email that you have opted in to; you may unsubscribe or opt-out at any time by sending an email entitled ‘unsubscribe’.
How long will we keep your personal data?
- There is no communication to us by yourself for 2 years.
- Two years has expired since the last date of aesthetic treatments administered to you.
- You have requested deletion of your personal details.
How and where will we store your data?
We will only sore your personal data in the UK. This means that it will be fully protected under the GDPR.
Will we share your personal data?
We will not share any of your personal data with any third parties for any purposes, subject to 2 important exceptions;
In some limited circumstances, we may be legally required to share certain personal data, which might include yours, if we are involved in legal proceedings or complying with legal obligations, a court order, or the instructions of a government authority, however, we may share your personal data with another company for Company accounting services.
How can you access your personal data?
If you want to know what personal data we have about you, you can ask us for details of that personal data and for a copy of it. This is known as a ‘subject access request’. Please contact us using the details at the beginning of this document.